“NO ONE IS MORE CHERISHED IN THIS WORLD THAN SOMEONE WHO LIGHTENS THE BURDEN OF ANOTHER”.
To be frank, the role of the business support professional has grown both in popularity and content. The solid demand for experts in this area has seen 36% growth in the last eighteen months, with this trend likely to continue.
Flexibility, professionalism, top-notch skills and an exemplary work ethic are all the hallmarks of great Business Support talent. Whilst there is often no shortage of interested enquiries, our Talentologists are fixed in the pursuit of ensuring you have access to the crème de la crème of talent available in the market.
Hand in hand with this commitment is the utter desire to ensure our talent community are exposed to diverse and interesting opportunities inside a wide range of organisational cultures, industry sectors and companies, both large and small.
An example of a few assignments we have worked on in the last 12 months include:
- Asia/Pacific search for an EA to support one of New Zealand’s highly profiled CEO’s
- Recruiting a team of trainers to upskill a regional team of drivers
- National recruitment for 400 frontline professionals
- Maternity leave cover for a well-known Plumbing firm - and the list goes on
Finally; some fascinating facts to showcase the extraordinary Business Support Talent we work with:
- 85% project assignments are completed ahead of expected time frames
- 98.3% of assignments are rated above average or excellent
- In fourteen years and thousands of assignments, only 8 temporaries have needed to be replaced
- Frog’s EA/PA network has grown by 48% in the last 12 months
For more information or to speak with one of our dedicated Business Support Relationship Managers, please feel free to contact us.