ANY ENTRY NOT COMPLYING WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS INVALID.
THE PROMOTER IS FROG RECRUITMENT, A PEOPLE2PEOPLE COMPANY, LEVEL 10, 151 QUEEN STREET, AUCKLAND.
1. The promotion commences on 12.00AM 14 October 2020 and closes on 5.00PM 1 November 2020 (“Promotion Period’).
2. To be eligible for the draw to win the title of NZ’S Top Office Dog and Dog Prize Package, entrants must live in New Zealand and only enter an office or home office dog.
3. Any other type of animal is ineligible to enter.
4. Employees of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
5. To enter, upload a picture of your workplace dog using the hashtag #NZTOPDOG, tag @FrogRecruitment and @PETstock_nz and include the name of the dog, business name and reason for nomination in the comments box.
6. There is one Dog Prize Package to be won.
7. The Dog Prize Package will be announced.
9. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
10. The prize will be delivered within 28 days of The Promoter announcing the winner.
11. Any prize awarded will be awarded to the registered owner of the office dog.
12. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be taken as cash or credit. Prize values are correct at the time of printing.
13. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
14. Entrants’ details will be recorded in a database for the purposes of conducting the promotion by the promoter. The Promoters decision in relation to any aspect of this promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes will only be delivered in New Zealand.
15. In accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate and cooperate as required in all marketing and editorial activities relating to the Competition and Frog Recruitment, a people2people company, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and/or providing their own images to the Promoters within 7 days of completion of the Prize. The winner agrees to grant the Promoters a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media (including the Promoter’s website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram profiles) and the winner will not be entitled any fee for such use. The winner will be required to provide their agreement to these terms and conditions again before receiving the prize.
16. Frog Recruitment, a people2people company, may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the Promotional Period and shall not be liable to any entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
"I have been a client with Frog for years. Their service, support, accuracy and understanding for each individual role is exceptional. They truly go above and beyond to gain insight of our core business, culture, brand, characters + requirements, + never fail to deliver top quality candidates perfectly suitable for..."
"I have found Frog to be one of the most innovative, forward thinking recruitment agencies that I have dealt with and I certainly view them as market leaders. Not only do they think outside the square and constantly think about how they could do things better or in a more..."
"Working with Frog is a pleasure. They always provide us with great service. Frog understands our culture and has placed some great candidates for our organisation. Frog's efficient and speedy approach makes it very easy to work with them, and their ability to always take on any feedback that we..."
"I have had the pleasure of working with Frog from both a candidate and a client perspective and both experiences have been exceptional. Frog has a fresh outlook on recruitment strategies that is second to none. Don’t hesitate to engage Frog for your next recruitment campaign or to assist you..."
"Frog have so many strengths - they are innovative, creative, responsive, dynamic - and they take their role as your recruitment partner very seriously. They take great effort to understand and keep up-to-date with our business needs - they understand and share our vision and values and they represent us..."